OLLI is a totally self-sustaining program. We depend on and appreciate any contribution you can make to help support the program. Monetary contributions and the generous support of our members ensure our continued success in bringing to the community an affordable and exciting array of programs. Your gift may be designated to support specific OLLI courses or activities, or given for overall assistance to the program. Your tax-deductible donation to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at FIU will go a long way!
Support the Osher Programs You Love!
Help us by sharing your expertise with our administrative staff and your peers. We are looking for Osher members to volunteer in the following capacities:
- Course facilitator - Share your knowledge by teaching a course or workshop in your area of expertise.
- Attendance - Would you like to meet more OLLI members? Take attendance at the start of our classes.
- Curriculum Committee - Become part of the decision-making process for programming and instructor selection.
- Marketing Committee - Take part in community outreach and help us identify marketing and grant opportunities.
- Social Engagement Committee - Identify local establishments and activities for our members to interact.
- Clerical support - Use your communication skills to stay in touch with other members and reach out to new ones.
Support the OLLI Community by Becoming a Volunteer
305-919-5900 | firstname.lastname@example.org