The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at FIU is a self-sustaining program. We depend on and appreciate any contribution you can make to help support the program. Monetary contributions and the generous support of our members ensure our continued success in bringing to the community an affordable and exciting array of classes and social activities. Your gift may be designated to support specific OLLI at FIU courses or activities, or given for overall assistance to the program. We will ensure your tax-deductible donation to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at FIU will go a long way!
Help us by sharing your expertise with our administrative staff and your peers. We are looking for Osher members to volunteer in the following capacities:
- Course facilitator - Share your knowledge by teaching a course or workshop in your area of expertise.
- Attendance - Would you like to meet more OLLI at FIU members? Take attendance at the start of our classes.
- Curriculum Committee - Become part of the decision-making process for programming and instructor selection.
- Marketing & Sustainability Committee - Take part in community outreach and help us identify marketing and grant opportunities.
- Social Engagement Committee - Identify local establishments and activities for our members to interact.
- Office support - Use your communication or office skills to assist us with general administrative tasks.
Support the OLLI at FIU Community by Becoming a Volunteer
305-919-5900 | email@example.com