Become a Member
At OLLI, there are no grades, no credit, no tests – take classes purely for the enjoyment of learning! Join to receive members-only educational opportunities. The reasonable membership fee of $40 per member is a way of showing your support for the program and gives you benefits. Membership is effective through July 1 of current year to June 30 of following year. Membership benefits include:
- Eligibility to register for our OLLI at FIU courses, seminars and tours
- FIU library privileges (stop by the Circulation Desk with your valid Florida Drivers License and a staff member will create a library account)
- Discounted ($90) annual membership fee for the FIU Biscayne Bay Campus Recreation and Fitness Center
- OLLI lending library privileges
- Invitations and complimentary or discounted tickets to University special lectures/events
- Membership is required; nontransferable and nonrefundable.
Telephone registration hours are Monday-Friday, 9am - 4pm. Please have your credit card information readily available and call 305-919-5900. If we don't answer the phone, kindly leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please, do not leave your credit card information recorded.
You are welcome to register in person. Hours and dates to register are: Monday thru Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., in the OLLI office at FIU, Biscayne Bay Campus, 3000 NE 151st Street, AC1 224 (2nd floor in Academic 1 building).
Fill out the registration form with your course selection and credit card information. Then print and send to our secure fax 305-919-5484, (Please, do not e-mail your registration with credit card information, we can call you back to ask for it).